Design, synthesis and characterization of nanomaterials, development of nanomanipulation methodology, in-situ nanomanipulation experiments, teaching and suprervision of students.
PhD in physics, chemistry, materials science or similar, proven experience in fine nanoscale experiments and nanomanipulation of individual nanostructures using both commercial and in house devices, teaching experience and proven competence on the following and related fields:
- Electron microscopy (Scanning Electron Microscopy, Transmission Electron Microscopy),
- Advanced atomic force microscopy including force spectroscopy
- Synthesis and functionalisation of nanostructures
- Electrical, mechanical and/or chemical characterization of nanomaterials
- Internationally recognised professional research.
Starting at 01.11.2020, temporary contract to 01.04.2022
More information in Euraxess
Submission deadline: 04.10.2020