We are looking for an a researcher of materials science who is interested in participating of H2020 ERA Chair MATTER in Institute of Technology in University of Tartu!
Main expected contribution
Will provide the competence on the characterization, analyses and design of nanomaterials and will be capable of experimental implementation of design and reverse design of nanosystems. Will provide critical expertise at experimental implementation of upscale and low-tech control strategies of nanosystems.
- Participation in ERA Chair research strategy formulation
- Participation in planning, and initiation of research projects.
- Initiation and preparation of research projects and proposals, including national (Estonian Research Council, Archimedes), Horizon 2020 and ERC
- Supervision of PhD students
- Participating in the administrative task of ERA Chair.
- Formulation of low-tech control strategies of nanosystems
- Development of experimental capacity of nanomanipulation
Senior scientist (R3 or higher) with PhD in physics, chemistry, materials science or similar, with a proven competence on one or more of the following and related fields:
- Electron microscopy and nanomanipulation (Scanning Electron Microscopy, Transmission Electron Microscope), atomic force microscopy
- Development of nanomanipulation methods
- Upscaling of nano-control and nanomanipulation
- Electrical, mechanical or chemical properties of nanomaterials
- Internationally recognised professional research, the volume of which so far is equivalent to that of at least three doctoral theses.
More information in EURAXESS or from firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline 03.08.2020